Additional Major in DSCT
Basic Requirements: (for non-DSCT students only)
Complete and get A- or above for (MATH2411 and MATH2421 and
Please email the following documents to "email@example.com" after consulting with your major program.
1) an unofficial transcript
2) a study plan listing all of the courses for fulfilling the requirement of 20 single-counted credits for the additional major in DSCT.
The MATH Department only offers MATH 3423 (in Fall term only) and MATH 3424 (in Spring term only) once a year starting from the Academic Year 2022-2023.
- Award Certification Letter
- Class Enrollment/Withdrawal after Add/Drop Period
- Credit Transfer Application Process (UG)
- Deviation from Curriculum (Course Substitution)
- Leave from Study
- Minor Program
- Online Applicaiton for Testimonial (UG)